Monday, October 29, 2012

Mismatched Monday: Halloween Edition

Happy Almost Halloween!  My earrings this week are inspired by one of my favorite holidays AND by zombies (I'm an avid Walking Dead fan).
I chose two of my favorite art beads and then built the earrings around them.
Aren't they fun?!?
Materials:
Green ceramic zombie bead: Earthenwood Studio
Ceramic shrunken head charm: Joan Miller Porcelain
Plastic dagger: MyElements
Niobium earwires: The Odyssey & Bead Expressions
Misc. beads & findings: Fusion Beads

Now it's your turn to show off what you created for the Mismatched Halloween Challenge!  Please add the link to your post using the linky tool below!  Also, I will update this post late tomorrow night with the random winner of one of my brown stoneware pendants!

Happy Halloween!

PS I'm in the middle of the hurricane right now and will check out all the submissions as soon as I'm able!

11.1.12  **Congratulations Kari Asbury!  You were randomly chosen as the winner of the brown stoneware pendant!**  Thank you to everyone who participated!

Diana P.
Suburban Girl Studio LLC

10 comments :

  1. Will be thinking of you, hoping for safety and ease in the hurricane. Take all the time you need!

    I appreciate your Halloween mismatched earring challenge :) I finally got to use my Lisa Liddy "Color Me This" patinas and cool Andrew Thornton Green Girl owls. It was a blast making "Under A Spell" earrings! Thanks,

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling earrings!!! I love the bright Halloween colors.

    Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diana these are so frickin' cute! You are soo creative especially when you put on your Walking Dead hat. Stay safe sweets! ~ Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. too adorable! Love those! Thanks for a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are darling. And scary too. I would wear them year round they are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are totally fun!!! I'm with you on Walking Dead, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Walking Dead (the show and graphic novel, not actual zombies), love the earrings, love the mismatch! Very neat.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.